Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

TIme Suck Apps





You know what I mean by time suck apps. Those games you download onto your phone or tablettes. I bet you recognize the one above. Yep, Bejeweled Blitz is my new addiction.

 
I started to play Angry Birds, but my kids took over my game. I only recently got control of it again and am starting all over again.
 
 

 
Cut the Rope is another one that my kids have taken over. I still haven't gotten control back. Isn't this guy the cutest! He makes the best noises and pouty face when you don't feed him candy.
 
 

 
Tiny Towers has my oldest son busy controlling other peoples lives. At least he has stopped trying to control mine for now.
 
 
Last but not least, is Pitfall where I practice my finger eye coordination and fail miserably.
 
 
Do you have a time suck to share?

No comments: