Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Da Rules for Birthday Week 2011

Everyday this week (July 17-23) there will be giveaways.

Every comment is an entry.

The entries will be for the prize of the day AND for the weekly prize.

I will announce winners the next day.

Leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.

Simple. Easy. Fun. (kinda like me)

3 comments:

June M. said...

Happy Birthday Week!

jackie b central texas said...

Sounds cool happy birthday from today until the bash is over! Hope your have a really good private celebration as well...

caseamajor said...

Happy Birthday. Hope this is a great week. I'll be on vacation so this is the only day I can post.