Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Birthday is Next Week...

Let's get ready to PARTY!




Between July 17-23 I will be giving one of my books away everyday, including some print ones and the no-longer published Red Dawn.

I will ALSO be choosing a winner from all the comments over the week to win a copy of ALL my books.

Some of my friends are coming over to help me celebrate!

Inez Kelley author of Turn It Up
Rebecca Royce author of The Westervelt Wolves
Savannah Chase author of Bid For Love
Voirey Linger author of Eternity Angels series
Ambrielle Kirk author of Hard Drive
Hailey Edwards author of Everlong
Stacey Kennedy author of Tainted Blood
Diane Escalera author of Dangerous Desire

and of course, the boys




There will be caaaake too!



1 comment:

Savannah Chase said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special event..Happy upcoming Birthday...