Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.
Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
According to the award I have to tell you seven things about myself.
1. I'm a workaholic. If I'm not at my full time day job or writing then I'm renovating.
2. I love old houses. This is the second house I've owned and renovated that's over 100 years old. I used to be much more passionate about DIY projects than I am now. Writing has taken over that hobbie. Still love my house.
3. I have two sons, a hubby, and a fat hound dog who thinks she's a little boy.
4. I am a nurse.
5. I would rather spend all my money on traveling than on material things. Thank goodness my hubby keeps me from doing it.
6. I was born and raised in Quebec Cananda but live in Vermont now. And apparently, I still have an accent but I don't hear it.
7. I can't spell worth shit.