Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Suffer the Hunger

 
 
If you hadn't heard, I'm focusing on my Lake City Stories this summer.
 
 
What is Lake City and who is this chick on the cover?
 
 
Remember, a long time a go, I had this book called Starved for Love. It was a Carina Press release. I loved working with them, and they were interested in the rest of this series, but I wanted to dip my toes in self publishing with a new series and do it right this time.
 
 
Angler is self published, but it was a mess. I didn't have a plan and felt I let readers down because it took me SOOOO long to get a new book out. Not this time.
 
 
Pia is the star of the first books in this series. I hope you'll lover her quirky ways as much as I do. Ravenous is a pre-quell to Starved for Love and explains how she ended up the way she is and how she met Zur-Sin.
 
 
 


Suffer the hunger.
 
Pia Blyton wants it all. A steady boyfriend, love and her independence. But to ignore her succubus nature is to welcome chaos. Every three days she must orgasm to feed. Bad sex isn’t an option. Stave off the hunger for too long and her demon side peeks out, and its tastes are much less discerning than hers.
One bad day, one wrong decision, and her demon takes control of her libido and kisses all her best intentions goodbye.
Brokenhearted and ashamed, Pia is dragged home to Lake City by Zur-Sin, a vampire her father paid to find her. When Sin tries delivering Pia to her concerned family, her façade cracks. She can’t face them after what she’s done.
Ever the businessman, Sin offers Pia a compromise. She can stay with him, and he will teach her to control her hunger. All he wants is her body, and half of her father’s empire, in return.
 
Releasing July 2014

No comments: