Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29th


I've been working a lot at the evil day job this week. It's been crazy busy at the hospital.

Today, though, I'm working on revising Ravenous.

Here's a little snippet.


“Look at her body. She’s emaciated. Someone left her here to starve.” He watched me as I struggled against my chains. I wasn’t in control anymore. I could only sit back and scream in silence. The demon part of me had taken over. That’s what happened when I got too hungry, like a survival instinct. If I didn’t orgasm every three days, I’d find myself humping some schmuck behind a dumpster. This was day seven.

No comments: