This was 2011 list:
- Save some money to take the boys on a real vacation. Not a camping in the backyard kind of deal. The destination is not as important as the time together so I won't worry about it.
- Make excercise a priority and try to get in shape enough to jog. *eek* (I've already been working on this goal for three months so I cheated a little.)
- Promote my two new novellas releasing in 2011.
- Write two novellas and one novel this year.
- Find either a new to me publisher or agent.
- We took the boys to Colorado for a week last June.
- BIG MAJOR FAIL on the excercise.
- Promoted the books
- I wrote two novellas and two novels this year. (high fives myself)
- I found a new to me publisher, which I am unable to disclose at this time.
- I really need to get healthy. I've been very career focused in 2011. This year my health is taking priority. I'm in an excericise program and have started small changes in my diet. I'll check back in a month instead of a year to see if I'm still on track.
- Organize promotion for release in March and trip to RT convention in Chicago.
- Hope to have two more releases this year. I'm just waiting for paperwork and time frames to be confirmed before I can share.
- I will write three novellas and one novel and hopefully have another novel started by the end of the year.
- Go away somewhere tropical for my 40th birthday.