Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays



I love the Holidays. I love preparing for them and I love enjoying them with family, friends, and co-workers. As my kids age I try to create new traditions for them to carry to their future family. This year we are starting with going out to nice dinner on Christmas Eve just the four of us and then tomorrow will be an all day PJ party.


As a writer I started the tradition  a few years ago of having the Boys of  Christmas visit my blog and I haven't forgotten.









Lola wishes you a Merry Christmas too!








No comments: