Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nook Lovers

I own a Nook.

I chose it over a Kindle ages ago because I wanted to be able to hold one in my hand before purchasing it. This was before Kindles were being sold in stores. I love my e-reader but there are not many website dedicated to Nook readers like there are to Kindle users. Until now...

Nook Lovers



This blog is showcasing cheap reads with link for the Nook. Finally, someone is listening.

No comments: