Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 2011 List

Time has come and gone once more. I've officially been published for one year and what a year. Two novels and three novellas, can 't beat that.

Really, I can't beat it. LOL Most of those books were written the year before I contracted them or during the time I was waiting for the first one's to come out. So, I don't think I'll be publishing at this pace until I can quit the evil day job.

The things I'd like to get done this year is:
  1. Save some money to take the boys on a real vacation. Not a camping in the backyard kind of deal. The destination is not as important as the time together so I won't worry about it.
  2. Make excercise a priority and try to get in shape enough to jog. *eek* (I've already been working on this goal for three months so I cheated a little.)
  3. Promote my two new novellas releasing in 2011.
  4. Write two novellas and one novel this year.
  5. Find either a new to me publisher or agent.

No comments: