Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 2011 List

Time has come and gone once more. I've officially been published for one year and what a year. Two novels and three novellas, can 't beat that.

Really, I can't beat it. LOL Most of those books were written the year before I contracted them or during the time I was waiting for the first one's to come out. So, I don't think I'll be publishing at this pace until I can quit the evil day job.

The things I'd like to get done this year is:
  1. Save some money to take the boys on a real vacation. Not a camping in the backyard kind of deal. The destination is not as important as the time together so I won't worry about it.
  2. Make excercise a priority and try to get in shape enough to jog. *eek* (I've already been working on this goal for three months so I cheated a little.)
  3. Promote my two new novellas releasing in 2011.
  4. Write two novellas and one novel this year.
  5. Find either a new to me publisher or agent.

No comments: