Really, I can't beat it. LOL Most of those books were written the year before I contracted them or during the time I was waiting for the first one's to come out. So, I don't think I'll be publishing at this pace until I can quit the evil day job.
The things I'd like to get done this year is:
- Save some money to take the boys on a real vacation. Not a camping in the backyard kind of deal. The destination is not as important as the time together so I won't worry about it.
- Make excercise a priority and try to get in shape enough to jog. *eek* (I've already been working on this goal for three months so I cheated a little.)
- Promote my two new novellas releasing in 2011.
- Write two novellas and one novel this year.
- Find either a new to me publisher or agent.