Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NEW Website is up.

It's done. It's DONE!

After months of designing and brainstorming with midnight phone calls, my website is operational.

To celebrate I am having some mini fun here on my blog.

There are hidden things on my homepage. That's the only hint you'll get. At least for now.

The person who lists the most correct hidden things will win one of my backlist ebooks of their choice. I'll keep this contest open for one week. If there is a tie, I will place their names in a hat and chose.

Let the games begin, my lovelies.

1 comment:

Singapore WebDesign said...

Handling each topic very greatly manner,expose every should be very clearly and honestly. Give more information for the support of this blog in future. Good going man.