Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Got a Great Review today


What a way to start a day. It's always good to begin with a positive attitude but sometimes life gets in the way and it's easy to forget the silver lining.  This is a big positive so it's easy for me remember but it doesn't need to such grand gestures.

My day would have started great anyway because my five year old asked me snuggle him for a few minutes before he went off to school. That small gift gave pleasure.

Remember the small things each morning, they add up.

Now for the review by HEART:

"By the time I was a couple of pages into the story, I couldn't put it down. I mean I was really enjoying this story. The whole plot and all. Truly wonderful. I'm a real root-for-the-underdog kind of gal and this story spoke to me. I liked the world in which vampires and shifters were free to roam without fear of being found out and humans trying to kill them."

I give this story 5 hearts. Reviewed by  Jasmine

For the complete review click HERE.