Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

First Hunk of Christmas




First Hunk of Christmas. I wish he was at my place a few weeks ago when I almost had a stroke untangling  my lights. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you enjoyed the count down.

I'm throwing a paranormal Christmas party over at the Lyrical Press blog today as well and your invited. Don't forget to bring a date, I want to be introduced to who'd you bring.

2 comments:

Andrea I said...

He was my favorite on the blog search.

Judy said...

Oh yes !! I like him!! I would like to help him with unstringing himself.

Happy Holidays everyone!!