Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Hug Your Hound Day Sept. 9th


Happy Hug Your Hound Day!
Anyone who follows me on Facebook or Twitter, knows that I'm a huge dog lover. As long as I can remember I've had a canine companion.
Presently, I have a Great Dane named Peanut (She really does think she's the size of a nut) and my year old pup, Sadie, who is a mix breed of kissy-kissy and waggy tails. Both are rescues. Both are very much part of our family.
Now, this holiday was created by Ami Moore, the “Dog Whisperer of Chicago” to remind people of the importance of the relationship you share with your pet.
So, hug your animal today.
What does this have to do my latest release, Not His Werewolf?
I can tell you it has nothing to do with being a wolf shifter!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DNP1L9



The main character of book 2 of Not This Series runs an animal shelter. After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift to wolf form, Betty Newman rescues unwanted dogs to fulfill her need for pack. Her dogs are family. She's emotionally dependent on them and will go to great length to save her shelter.

Of course, things go wrong when Ken Birch wakes in her kennel still in wolf form and declares she’s his soul mate. His presence wakes her feral heart and makes her long for a life she can’t have. Old wounds are opened and she refuses to listen to instinct.

How can you celebrate Hug Your Hound Day?

Love your furry ball of joy. Maybe take a special walk with them or take them on that hike you've always wanted to. Spend some time looking at the world from their point of view and understanding their behavior.

For me, I plan to spend time showing my newest pup how to swim.

Have a happy holiday!

I'm Annie Nicholas, signing out.





No comments: