Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Progress Report

After weeks of editing and trips, I must gather my thoughts.

Scent of Valor second round edits are done and off. I expect line edits to follow soon.

Ravenous has been edited and formatted. It is available on Netgalley and tour has been booked.

Bookmarker artist will begin on July 1st.

Sinful Cravings is all done and tour booked. Not on Netgalley yet.


Okay, so where does that leave me. I get to write new words. While on trip to Washington, I plotted Succulent Delights. Lake City Stories book 3. I will work on this book next. I wanted to write Not his Dragon first but the hero is not developed enough for me to even plot the book so I have to let him stew in my brain until Succulent is done.

Goal for next week:

  • upload Ravenous to booksites
  • write 10k on Succulent
  • do two beta reads

No comments: