Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little Space Opera



I'm branching out.

Science fiction has always been one of my favorite genres. I'm a self proclaimed geek when it comes to Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Firefly, and Babylon Five. These are only the television shows. Some of my favorite authors in who write Sci-fi are Larry Niven and CJ Cherrhy. They've both influenced my writing in their own unique ways.

Last month, I signed a contract with Lyrical Press for No Refuge. I'd like to think of it as a cross between Firefly and Babylon Five with my own twist of course.

Those of you who have been reading me since I began this journey will recall Red Dawn one of my first novellas as baby author. No Refuge is in this universe but later on in time. I do plan on revamping Red Dawn (also re-titling it) as prequel.

Hope some of my vampire and shifter fans also like a little space adventure. :D

1 comment:

CopperGoddess said...

I do believe I still have Red Dawn on my ereader now.