Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday Bash Event!

I have a full weekend of fun planned for my milestone birthday!

I'm turning 40 and never looking back.




Today, I will posting a few blog posts (so scroll up and down to make sure you see them all) on books that are not mine. LOL

These are all my writer friends (critique partners and beta readers) and I love their stories. I had them come up with a question about the book with a link to where you can find the answer. I made sure it wasn't to hard to find. ;)

Send the answer to me at annienicholas at ymail dot com

All those with the right answers will be placed in a drawing for the prize of the specific blog post, which will be listed with the question.

ALSO, all of today's commentor will be placed in a big drawing for the SURPRISE BAG, which will consist of print and ebooks. (swag, candy, and other stuff I can cram in the box too.)



Come back tomorrow when I'll be giving away 3 more SURPRISE BAGS!

I'll post the winners on Monday!

8 comments:

Lisa G said...

Happy birthday! Forty was easy for me, it's 50 that's going to hurt next year.

elaing8 said...

I turned 40 too at the end of June.
Happy 40th Birthday!!!
I hope you have a fantastic time celebrating.

bn100 said...

Happy birthday!

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tina B said...

I hope you have an amazing birthday, weekend, Annie!!
Trb0917 at gmail .com

ParanormalRomanceFan said...

Happy 40th Birthday Annie,

I turned 43 May 1st & I've decided I'm counting backward on my future Birthdays now. LOL So I'll be celebrating my 42nd Birthday next year, that would be nice if it worked like that Huh?....& with that we would lose any additional weight gain, grey hair & wrinkles. :) Yep I live in a Fantasy World. LOL

Wishing you a Naughty Birthday ;)
PaParanormalFan (Renee')
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

*yadkny* said...

Happy Birthday, Annie!

booklover0226 said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Annie.

I hope you celebrated in a grand style.

Tracey D

Melissa Limoges said...

Happy birthday, Annie! Hope you have a fantastic one. You should totally have some ice cream cake. Just saying.