Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Not His Werewolf Release Day!

Book 2 of Not This Series It's release day! After being disowned and labelled human because she can’t shift, Betty Newman rescu...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer of Sangria



This is the only time of the year I drink Sangria. I do love it and have fun experimenting with this recipe.

Warning: This is a kickass drink.


13 oz of club soda
3 1/2 cups of wine  (either red or white)
1/2 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of lemon juice
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brandy  (or rum)
1 cup fresh fruit 


In my red wine sangrias I stick to using orange slices and marchino cherries. In the white wine I use frozen grapes and slices of peaches or mangos.


Sexy Summer Solstice blog hop is coming June 20th with plenty of prizes.

No comments: