Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer of Sangria



This is the only time of the year I drink Sangria. I do love it and have fun experimenting with this recipe.

Warning: This is a kickass drink.


13 oz of club soda
3 1/2 cups of wine  (either red or white)
1/2 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of lemon juice
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brandy  (or rum)
1 cup fresh fruit 


In my red wine sangrias I stick to using orange slices and marchino cherries. In the white wine I use frozen grapes and slices of peaches or mangos.


Sexy Summer Solstice blog hop is coming June 20th with plenty of prizes.

No comments: