Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.
I've been very scattered this summer. I usually follow my writing schedule like it was written by God. I'm good at setting attaina...
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Sent on a mission to lure Budapest’s vampire Overlord into a trap, Connie Bence is instead caught red-handed by the dark Casanova.
Her employer has concrete proof of the dubious leader’s misdeeds but she is surprised when this ruthless killer, Rurik, offers her protection and rescues her from his own kind. It plants seeds of doubt in her mind and she begins to question his guilt.
Now she is thrown into his world where blackmail determines her every move and where she must betray those she cares about or let them die. The stakes are high. She either puts her trust in Rurik or leads him to his execution.
Love or life.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
According to the award I have to tell you seven things about myself.
1. I'm a workaholic. If I'm not at my full time day job or writing then I'm renovating.
2. I love old houses. This is the second house I've owned and renovated that's over 100 years old. I used to be much more passionate about DIY projects than I am now. Writing has taken over that hobbie. Still love my house.
3. I have two sons, a hubby, and a fat hound dog who thinks she's a little boy.
4. I am a nurse.
5. I would rather spend all my money on traveling than on material things. Thank goodness my hubby keeps me from doing it.
6. I was born and raised in Quebec Cananda but live in Vermont now. And apparently, I still have an accent but I don't hear it.
7. I can't spell worth shit.