Annie Nicholas writes paranormal and science fiction romance. Read about her hot vampire thrillers, werewolf romantic stories, alpha shifter and sexy alien romance.

Featured Post

Re-Opening of Annie Nicholas' Blog

Hello Beautiful People! Long time, no see. I haven't used this blog in almost two years. Can you believe that? There was a t...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Wicked Wednesday

Brought to you by Nico Calin. *la sigh*

I'm usually not attracted men with  facial hair but Nico pulls it off.

I don't know much about him, I'm terrible at research but from the little I found he's 33, a Capricorn, and his status is a swinger.

As a paranormal writer I can't help think vampire when I see his photos which is one of the many reasons why I'm sharing these with you today.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: